Vitali S.p.A. produces various types of specialised concrete to meet the customer's needs while always respecting the high quality standards that distinguish the company.
The Vitali Group Production Division has long experience in the production of specialised concrete.
Vitali S.p.A. has always been committed to offering its customers the widest possible choice in terms of products. For this reason, we produce different types of concrete, such as:
- Lightweight concrete characterised by a low specific weight. We produce a lightweight structural concrete which features the presence of thermo polystyrene instead of ordinary aggregate. We also produce a non-structural lightweight concrete which is formulated in different ways (for example, with expanded clay pumice or glass materials) and can be used exclusively as filler or as thermo acoustic insulation.
- Self Compacting Concrete (SCC): This specialised type of concrete requires no mechanical vibration for compaction, which saves labour during the casting stage.
- Concrete Insulation: a product used as thermal insulation for roofs, as substrate for the laying of pavements or as infill material.
- Fibre-reinforced concrete belongs to a special family of concrete which is made by combining ordinary concrete, mortar and fibrous elements.
- Heavy concrete: this is special type of concrete which has a mass of greater than 2600 Kg/m3 (after drying).
Additional technical information on specialised concrete, especially lightweight concrete, can be obtained by contacting our expert personnel in this section.