Vitali’s special concretes: lightweight, SCC self-compacting, heavy-duty, waterproofing and fibre-reinforced concretes.
Vitali S.p.A. produces different types of special concretes to satisfy customer requirements, always complying with the high quality standards typical of the company. Vitali Group’s Production division has extensive experience in the production of special concretes. Vitali S.p.A. has always been committed to offering its customers the widest possible choice in terms of products.
For this reason we produce different types of concrete, such as:
- Lightweight concrete which is characterised by its low specific weight; we produce structural lightweight concrete, characterised by the presence of termo-beton polystyrene instead of ordinary aggregate. We also produce non-structural lightweight concrete, which is packaged in various ways (e.g. with expanded clay pumice or glassy materials), to be used exclusively for filling or thermo-acoustic insulation.
- Self Compacting Concrete (SCC): this special type of concrete does not require mechanical vibration to compact, saving on manpower during casting.
- Insulating Concrete: this product used as thermal insulator for roofs, as substrate for paving floors or as filling material.
- Fibre-reinforced concrete: it is a material belonging to the special concrete family, obtained by combining ordinary concrete, mortar and fibrous elements.
- Heavy Duty concrete: this is a special type of concrete with a mass greater than 2600 Kg/m3 (after drying).